Team Accountability Program
Do you and your team have systems and processes for reviewing, tracking and course correcting against your strategic plan? Are you regularly sharing learning's and results?
Businesses operate at high velocity, and many executives neglect high-level goals until board meetings or annual reviews; and by then it's too late to generate results. According to a Harris Interactive poll, less than 10% of employees feel their company holds employees accountable. This can negatively impact results, develop a culture of blame and create missed opportunities to leverage best practices and determine course corrections early in the game.
McGhee’s Team Accountability Program (TAP) shifts you and your team out of a reactionary state and into proactive execution of your strategic plan throughout the year. Managers and leaders learn a proven format for holding accountability meetings, which ultimately enables them to empower their staff to initiate and participate fully in accountability conversations, while staying on track with their objectives.
- Establish metrics for all objectives and projects in your strategic plan
- Create a standard accountability template
- Implement a team accountability calendar for consistent communication on your plan
- Leverage accountability reviews to see where you are and how to improve results
- Increase learning and transparency in your culture
- Link your strategic plan with daily/weekly tasks
For more details, please download the complete Program Overview